At our officethe patient always comes first. That's why we do more than ensure you hear well-we focus on your total hearing health. Working closely with Dr. Woods, an ENT helps ensure this..
The first step in diagnosing hearing loss is a complete exam and hearing test. If it's performed inaccurately, you may receive the wrong recommendation and spend hundreds of dollars on a hearing aid that won't meet your needs, no matter how high tech it is. We use only the latest equipment and technology and computerized fitting measurements to ensure you receive the right prescription.
You'll never feel pressured and you'll never feel rushed. Dr. Woods and Paula Evans, our certified clinical audiologist, take the time necessary to perform a thorough, objective evaluation and make recommendations based strictly on your individual needs. Because we believe strongly in patient education, we thoroughly explain the benefits and use of each type of hearing aid technology, so together we are able to make the right choice the first time. We also know your hearing aids need to be the right shape, the right size, and the right fit to be successful.
With this commitment to accuracy, comfort and total patient satisfaction, we help you overcome your hearing loss, so you can once again experience the wonderful sounds and conversations that life has to offer.
Treatment for children and adults of all ages.
1. Complete hearing evaluations for children of any age as well as adults
2. Leading edge diagnostic testing
3. Direct referral to Ear, Nose & Throat specialists
4. Over 40 years of combined experience
Hearing aid services
Bringing you state of the art instrument technology.
1. Comprehensive hearing aid evaluations
2. Sales and service of analog and state of the art digital and programmable hearing aids for adults and children at very competitive pricing
3. Assistive listening devices for home, work or the theater
If you would like to be seen please call for an appointment. (859) 276-4838 or (800) 432-0994