|You may have
sinusitis if you suffer from:
At-home treatments for sinusitis
- symptoms of upper respiratory infection lasting ten days or more.
- facial pressure or pain.
- nasal discharge that is yellow or green.
- post-nasal drip.
A physician visit for your sinus pain
- saline nasal sprays that moisturize the nasal cavity, reduce
dryness, and help clear thick or crusty mucus.
- humidification (moisturizing the air) of living spaces in dry
climates will to aid the movement of mucus through the sinuses.
- determine if you have an infection requiring an appropriate
- discover if you require intensive medical treatment for a condition
such as nasal obstructions, necessitating sinus